Below is a message from FedEx. Service centers experiencing issues have been blocked in the TFM system.
- FedEx Freight is operating with a very full network due to end of quarter volumes on top of an already constrained LTL industry capacity (due to strong demand related to tight parcel and truckload markets and lingering COVID related staffing concerns).
- Local service center capacity management measures are being implemented.
- These are determined and communicated by local operations as needed.
- FXF Service Centers 2+ Days behind for deliveries include:
- (MDL) – Medley/West Miami, FL
- (POC) – Pocatello, ID
- (SAL) – Salinas, CA
- (TAC) – Tacoma, WA