Q4-2019 UPS Inc. Earnings Call
- Revenue for 4th Quarter increased 3.6% to $20.6 Billion.
- Total Operating Profit grew 6.4% with growth in all segments.
- U.S Daily Volume was up more than 7.5% to over 26.6 million packages.
US Domestic Segment
- Total volume across all products grew nearly 9%.
- Next Day volumes were up nearly 26%.
- Revenue grew $833 million, a nearly 7% increase.
- Total US Operating Profit grew 7.5% to 1.1 billion.
- Total US Operating Margin was 8%.
- Decline in unit costs of 2.1%
- Total Operating Profit increased more than 2% to $799 million.
- Operating margin was 21.2%.
- Total Revenue was $3.8 Billion
- Total International volume was down slightly due to declines into and out of the U.K. and on the Asia to U.S. lane.
Supply Chain & Freight Segment
- Operating Profit increased more than 16% to $260 million.
- Nearly 2.5% increase in revenue per LTL hundredweight.
- Total Revenue was $3.4 billion.